• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
China Food Company Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 29
Canadean's "China Food Company Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "China Food Company Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about China Food Company Plc
Canadean's "China Food Company Plc: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Food Company Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Food Company Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Food Company Plc (China Food) is engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of cooking and dipping sauces and animal feed products. The company's portfolio of consumer condiments includes soya sauce, vinegar, bean paste, chili oil, pickled products, and flavor enhancers. It also offers a broad range of animal feed products for poultry, cows and pigs, comprising compound feed, concentrate feed, and premix. China Food's manufacturing facilities are located in Shou Guang City and Weifang City in Shandong province in China. The company operates through various subsidiaries, including Full Fortune Holdings Pte Ltd, Fuss Feed (Weifang) Co., Ltd, Shandong Fuss Biotech Co., Ltd and Shandong Fu-Rich Co., Ltd. China Food is headquartered in London, the UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions