- Language: English
- 190 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: China
China Food Company Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- ID: 2064652
- August 2013
- Region: China
- 34 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"China Food Company Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Food Company Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Food Company Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Food Company Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Food Company PLC (China Food) is a producer and distributor of cooking and dipping sauces products. The company's portfolio of consumer condiments includes soya sauce, vinegar, bean paste, chili oil, pickled products and flavor enhancers. The company sells its cooking and dipping sauces through a network of distributors and retail outlets chains, such as Tesco, Wal Mart, Carrefour and Jialejia in Shandong. China Food's manufacturing facilities are located in Shou Guang City, and Weifang City in Shandong province in China. The company operates through various subsidiaries such as Full Fortune Holdings Pte Ltd, Fuss Feed (Weifang) Co., Ltd, Shandong Fuss Biotech Co., Ltd and Shandong Fu-Rich Co., Ltd. China Food is headquartered in London, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions