Empire Company Limited: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2064656
- February 2012
- 31 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Empire Company Limited: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Empire Company Limited: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Empire Company Limited
Canadean's "Empire Company Limited: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Empire Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Empire Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Empire Company Limited (Empire Co.) operates food retail and real estate businesses. The company operates its Food Retail division through the subsidiary - Sobeys Inc. (Sobeys). Sobeys conducts its food business operations through 1,337 corporate and franchised stores under six major trade names including Sobeys, IGA extra, IGA, Thrifty Foods, Foodland and FreshCo. Empire Co. also has real estate business through an ownership interest in Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust (Crombie REIT) and Genstar Development Partnership. It develops grocery-anchored shopping plazas and owns retail and office properties. The company also has corporate investment activities, including operating movie theatres, and ownership in Wajax Income Fund and oil and gas properties. Empire Co. is headquartered in Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions