• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 31
Canadean's "Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev
Canadean's "Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Companhia de Bebidas das Americas - AmBev"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas- AmBev (AmBev) is a producer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The company, along with its subsidiaries, produces, sells and distributes various kinds of beers, carbonated soft drinks, and a few other non-alcoholic beverages. Some of the renowned product brands of the company include Skol, Brahma, Antarctica, Bohemia, Original, Quilmes, Labatt Blue and Brahva, and under franchise business, its brands are Budweiser, Pepsi, Lipton, H2OH! and Gatorade. The company, along with its 16 subsidiaries operates in Latin and North America. Key markets of the company include Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, Canada and the US. AmBev is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions