• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Lancaster Colony Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, July 2012, Pages: 32
Canadean's "Lancaster Colony Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Lancaster Colony Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lancaster Colony Corporation"
Canadean's "Lancaster Colony Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lancaster Colony Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lancaster Colony Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lancaster Colony Corporation (Lancaster Colony) is a manufacturer and marketer of consumer packaged goods in the US. Lancaster Colony is focused mainly on specialty foods for the retail and foodservice markets. Specialy foods offered by the company for the retail customers include toasts, frozen bread, home made rolls and slada dressings under the brands of Marzetti, New York Brand, Texas toast and Sister Schubert's among others. The company also produces and sells candles for the food, drug and mass markets. It also distributes glassware and candles to commercial markets. The company's 14 manufacturing facilites are located in the US. Lancaster Colony is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions