• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 38
Canadean's "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Canadean's "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. (BJ's), a subsidiary of Waban Inc., operates warehouse clubs. The company offers food, clothing, electronics, furniture, gasoline and others through its warehouse clubs and website. It also offers specialty services to its customers such as optical centers, food courts, home improvement services, car rental service and others. It operates 189 warehouse clubs in 15 states, across the US. The company is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions