- Published: November 2011
Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: May 2013
- 29 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Chico's FAS, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chico's FAS, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chico's FAS, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chico's FAS, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chico's FAS, Inc. (Chico's) is a retailer of apparel and related accessories for women. The product portfolio includes apparels, intimate apparel, accessories such as earrings, footwear, belts, handbags and jewelry, and other gift items. These products are sold under various brands including Chico's, White House|Black Market, Soma Intimates and Boston Proper. Chico's sells its merchandise through 1,357 stores (as of February 2013), catalogs, mail order and internet. The company, along with its subsidiaries, principally operates in 48 states across the US, District of Columbia, the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Chico's is headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
Chico's FAS, Inc.