- Published: May 2012
United International Enterprises Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: February 2012
- 26 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "United International Enterprises Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "United International Enterprises Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about United International Enterprises Limited
Canadean's "United International Enterprises Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "United International Enterprises Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "United International Enterprises Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United International Enterprises Ltd. (United International) is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is principally engaged in the cultivation and processing of oil palms and coconuts, and processing and manufacturing vegetable oils and fats. The company operates through its two principal subsidiaries: AarhusKarlshamn AB and United Plantations Bhd. AarhusKarlshamn AB manufactures specialty vegetable oils and fats, and also produces refined vegetable oils used in industries such as food service, baby foods, cosmetics, chocolate, confectionery and baking. United Plantations Bhd cultivates and processes palm oil and coconuts in Malaysia and Indonesia. United International is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|