• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Michaels Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 18
Canadean's "Michaels Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Michaels Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Michaels Stores, Inc.
Canadean's "Michaels Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Michaels Stores, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Michaels Stores, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Michaels Stores, Inc. (Michaels) is a specialty retailer of art and craft materials for educational and creative activities. Its product line includes art supplies, home decor products, bakeware, scrapbooking, gift cards, craft materials and seasonal products. It operates 1,047 stores under the brand name Michaels, and 137 stores under Aaron Brothers banner. Michaels primarily operates in the US and Canada. The company is headquartered in Irving, Texas, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries