- Language: English
- 617 Pages
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
Curwood, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 15 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Curwood, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Curwood, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Curwood, Inc."
Canadean's "Curwood, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Curwood, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Curwood, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Curwood, Inc. (Curwood) is a packaging solution provider based in the US. It manufactures forming webs, lidstock, peel-open systems, pouches, rollstock, semi-rigid and rigid thermoformed cups, tubs, trays, shrink films and bags along with vacuum packaging equipment and visual enhancements. Curwood offers brand-building, in-house design, rotogravure and flexographic printing services along with photochromatic and thermochromatic technologies. These products are applicable in diverse markets including food and beverage, household, industrial and personal care industries. It operates manufacturing and service centers across North America, South America and Europe. It operates as a subsidiary of Bemis Company, Inc. Curwood is headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries