• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Glud & Marstrand A/S: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, May 2012, Pages: 15
Canadean's "Glud & Marstrand A/S: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Glud & Marstrand A/S: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Glud & Marstrand A/S"
Canadean's "Glud & Marstrand A/S: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Glud & Marstrand A/S" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Glud & Marstrand A/S"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Glud & Marstrand A/S (G&M) manufactures and supplies metal packaging solutions for the food industry. The company principally offers tinplate and aluminum packaging for meat, fish, biscuits, cookies and confectionary, dairy products, tobacco and snuff, beverage, and fine food applications. G&M carries out its operations through plants located at Loesning, Odense, Hedensted, Skive, Hjallerup and Hedehusene in Denmark, Hebei in China and South Korea. Furthermore, the company has operations in Lysekil, Sweden, and in Ohio, USA. It also operates a sales office in Shanghai, China. The company is as a member of AAC Capital Partners. G&M is headquartered in Loesning, Denmark.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries