• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Resource Service Management in Manufacturing Grid System
John Wiley and Sons Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 550
This book includes discussion on advance computer technologies such as cloud computing, grid computing, and service computing. In addition, it furthers the theory and technology of grid technologies that is used in manufacturing, and accelerates the development of service-oriented manufacturing.
1. Introduction of Manufacturing Grid 1
2. Resource Service Optimal-Allocation System in MGrid 27
3. Digital Description of MGrid Resource Service 43
4. MGrid Resource Service Match and Search 75
5. Resource Service QoS Modeling and Evaluation 115
6. Resource Service Trust-QoS Evaluation 143
7. Resource Service Optimal-selection and Composition 190
8. Resource Service Optimal-selection Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Set and Non-functionality QoS 215
9. Correlation Relationship Management in Resource Services Composition 253
10. Resource Service Composition Optimal-selection 275
11. Resource Services Composition Flexibility 311
12. Resource Services Composition Network 357
13. Failure Detection and Recovery in Resource Service Optimal-Allocation 403
14. Summary of the Application of Grid Technology in Manufacturing 435
15. Cloud Manufacturing: Development and Commerce Realization of MGrid
Fei Tao is currently an associate professor at the Beihang University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. He obtained his PhD in mechanical engineering from Wuhan University of Technology, China, in 2008. He was elected a research affiliate of CIRP, The International Academy for Production Engineering, in 2009. Dr. Tao is the founder and editor-in-chief of International Journal of Service and Computing Oriented Manufacturing.
Lin Zhang received his PhD in 1992 from the Department of Automation at Tsinghua University, China. He is a full professor at Beihang University, the Vice President of Chinese Association for System Simulation, and a member of the council of Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence.
Yefa Hu received his PhD in mechanical design and theory from Wuhan University of Technology (WHUT) in 2001. He is a full professor at the School of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering at WHUT. He has published two books on "Magnetic Suspension Technology" and "Manufacturing Grid," as well as more than sixty refereed international and domestic papers.