- Language: English
- Published: May 2014
- Region: China, Global
CITIC Pacific Limited: Energy and Utilities Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: February 2012
- 42 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "CITIC Pacific Limited: Energy and Utilities Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, "CITIC Pacific Limited: Energy and Utilities Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about CITIC Pacific Limited
ICD Research's "CITIC Pacific Limited: Energy and Utilities Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CITIC Pacific Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CITIC Pacific Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CITIC Pacific Limited (CITIC) is a diversified holding company. The company is into special steel manufacturing, iron ore mining, property development in mainland China and Hong Kong. It also involves in aviation, civil infrastructure and power generation businesses. The company, through its operating subsidiaries, offers a wide range of steel products, which include gear steel, bearing steel, spring steel, seamless steel tubes and medium to thick plates. The company serve its products primarily to auto components manufacturing, metal works, machinery manufacturing, power generation, oil and petrochemical, railway and shipbuilding industries. It also owns interest in properties in Shanghai, Yangtze Delta area and Hainan Island. CITIC is headquartered in Hong Kong. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions