- Published: June 2012
Kaman Corporation: Defense Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2073237
- February 2012
- 45 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Kaman Corporation: Defense Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, "Kaman Corporation: Defense Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Kaman Corporation
ICD Research's "Kaman Corporation: Defense Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kaman Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kaman Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kaman Corporation (Kaman) is a manufacturer and subcontractor for military and commercial aerospace and defense markets. The company operates in the aerospace and industrial distribution markets in the US. It offers aircraft bearings and components, metallic and composite aerostructures, safing and arming solutions for missile and bomb systems. It manufactures maritime helicopter and medium-to-heavy lift helicopters. The company also operates as a distributor of power transmission, motion control, material handling and electrical components for the industrial market. Kaman operates through two subsidiaries: Kaman Aerospace Group, Inc. and Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. The company mainly operates in the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Kaman is headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions