The South Korean Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2016: Market Profile
- Published: May 2012
- Region: South Korea
ICD Research's "Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd:Industrial Goods & Machinery Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, "Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd:Industrial Goods & Machinery Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd
ICD Research's "Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd:Industrial Goods & Machinery Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd (Doosan) manufactures and supplies excavators, wheel loaders, tower cranes and concrete pump trucks, primarily targeting the construction industry. It also manufactures engines, transmission systems, hydraulic systems, electric generators and other equipment parts. The company's product portfolio also includes a wide range of machine tools such as turning centers, machining centers, computer numerical control (CNC) boring machines, electric discharge machines, aspheric turning centers and automation systems. These products find applications in diverse industries including agriculture, automotive, construction, engines and power generation. The company's operations are spread across Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and South America. Doosan is headquartered in Incheon, South Korea. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions