• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Technology & Communications Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 33
ICD Research's "ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Technology & Communications Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, "ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Technology & Communications Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
ICD Research's "ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Technology & Communications Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ASUSTeK Computer Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ASUSTek Computer Inc. (ASUS) is one of the leading providers of computer and peripheral equipment across the globe. The company designs, produces and sell computers, communication and consumer electronic products, and solutions. Its major offerings include motherboards, server motherboards, personal computers (PCs), server systems, laptops, liquid crystal display (LCD) monitors, graphic cards, three-dimensional graphic cards and broadband products. Other products include mobile telephones, pocket PCs, computer accessories, peripherals, compact disc read-only memory (CD ROM) drives, digital versatile disc (DVD) drives, and disc carving machines. The company distributes its products in both domestic and overseas markets, including Asia-Pacific, the US, Europe and Africa. ASUS is headquartered in Peitou, Taipei, Taiwan.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions