• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Apollo Group, Inc.: Business and Consumer Services Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 33
ICD Research's "Apollo Group, Inc.: Business and Consumer Services Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, "Apollo Group, Inc.: Business and Consumer Services Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Apollo Group, Inc.
ICD Research's "Apollo Group, Inc.: Business and Consumer Services Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Apollo Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Apollo Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Apollo Group, Inc. (Apollo) is a leading provider of educational services. The company provides on campus and on-line educational programs and related services. It provides education from high-school to undergraduate, graduate and doctorate level. It also offers higher education for working adults. The company offers education through its wholly owned subsidiaries, including The University of Phoenix, Inc. (including University of Phoenix Online), Western International University, Inc. (Western International University), Institute for Professional Development (IPD), The College for Financial Planning Institutes Corporation (CFP) and Meritus University, Inc. The company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Insight Schools, Inc., provides high school online programs. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9.2 Ratio Definitions