• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.: Technology & Communications Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 33
ICD Research's "Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.: Technology & Communications Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, "Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.: Technology & Communications Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
ICD Research's "Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.: Technology & Communications Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Check Point Software Technologies Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Check Point Software Technologies Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (Check Point) is one of world's leading providers of products for securing the Internet. The company develops, markets, and supports a range of software, and combined hardware and software products and services for IT security. It provides data and endpoint security solutions, network and gateway security solutions, and management solutions. In addition, the company offers services such as training and consulting, SmartDefense services, direct enterprise support, collaborative enterprise support, and related support services. The company offers its products and services to service providers, enterprises, small- and medium-sized businesses, and consumers. Check Point has operations spread across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Check Point is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions