The Israeli Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Israel
ICD Research's "Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.: Defense Company profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key competitors, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's, "Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.: Defense Company profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
ICD Research's "Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.: Defense Company profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, key competitors, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), an Israeli state-owned company, manufactures military and commercial aerospace technologies. It is the largest aerospace and defense company and the largest industrial exporter in Israel. Its product portfolio includes business jets, fighter aircraft, helicopters, radar systems, hydraulic systems and components. It also offers engineering tool for wiring processes, supporting software packages along with MRO and conversion services for commercial aircraft. In addition, the company manufactures unmanned aircraft vehicles, missile systems, space launchers and satellites. Its defense-related products serves air, land, sea, space and homeland defense markets and are sold to over 70 countries. IAI is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and subsidiaries