This Strategic report is a complete strategy dossier and provides comprehensive analysis & key insights into the strategic business aspects of these 13 leading Global Defense & Aerospace companies based on a comprehensive assessment of their strategies & outlook against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape; marked by Massive Defense Budget Cuts underway across almost all Key Global Economies amid difficult overall Macroeconomic Conditions and complex & challenging Geo-Political Situations & Equations; while almost all Key Global Industry Players Restructure & Realign themselves, in a bid to optimize overall cost base and craft strategies as they gear up for further anticipated environmental turbulence.
Thus, amid the rising uncertainty over defense spending trends and difficult global macro-economic conditions; the report will provide and will be useful for:
- Strategic Planning, Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking Exercise
- Comprehensive Strategic and Competitive Assessment & Analysis for each Company
- Insights into key Business Strategies and Plans being pursued by each Company
- Relative Assessment of Strengths and Weaknesses of each player
- Assessment & Evaluation of degree of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of Opportunities which could be capitalized upon by each company
- Identification of Potential Threats in the business environment specific to each player
- Identifying and Highlighting areas for Potential Strategic Adjustments and Realignment
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for players for 2012
- Gaining access to Key Industry as well as Market Trends and Insights
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry and their overall Dynamics
The report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Defense and Aerospace Industry or any of these companies and will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current and potential investors, industry and company analysts and those associated with the industry or the company.
The report is comprehensive yet concise and compact at the same time; built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus enabling and ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Companies included in the Report:
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Lockheed Martin Corporation
The Boeing Company
General Dynamics Corporation
BAE Systems PLC
United Technologies Corporation
L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
Dassault Aviation SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Section - 1
Business Structure & Snapshot – For each of the 13 companies covered:
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
Section - 2
Financial Performance Snapshot – 2011 Vs. 2010, Q1-Q3 2011 Vs.Q1-Q3 2010 and 2010 Vs. 2009 - For each Company:
- Sales Revenues Growth
- Gross Earnings & Margin
- Operating Earnings & Margin
- Net Earnings
- Profitability Growth
- Profit Margins
- Cash from Operations
- Order Backlog Position
Section - 3
Business Segments – Snapshot - 2011 Vs. 2010, Q1-Q3 2011 Vs.Q1-Q3 2010 and 2010 Vs. 2009 - For each Company:
- Revenues Growth Rate
- Contribution to Revenues
- Return on Sales
- Profitability Growth
Section - 4
SWOT Analysis – For each of the 13 companies covered:
- Sources of Strengths which could be Leveraged on
- Areas of Improvements to Ameliorate & Offset
- Opportunities to Capitalize Upon
- Threats to Mitigate, Negate & Overcome
Section - 5
Significant Business Developments & Strategic Initiatives – For each Company
Section – 6
Key Strategies & Plans - For each of the 13 key Global Defense & Aerospace Companies
Section – 7: Global Defense & Aerospace Industry - Force Field Analysis
Section – 8
Key Industry Trends
Key Issues & Challenges
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- EADS N.V.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- BAE Systems PLC
- United Technologies Corporation
- Textron Inc.
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
- Finmeccanica S.p.A.
- Thales S.A.
- Dassault Aviation