- Language: English
- Published: February 2014
Constantinou Bros Hotels Public Company Ltd (CBH): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: November 2013
- 28 pages
- World Market Intelligence
'Constantinou Bros Hotels Public Company Ltd (CBH): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, competitive benchmarking, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Constantinou Bros Hotels Public Company Ltd (CBH): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Constantinou Bros Hotels Public Company Ltd' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
Constantinou Bros Hotels Public Company Ltd (Constantinou Bros) owns and operates a chain of luxury hotels in Paphos, Cyprus. The company manages three four-star and one five-star hotels..Its hotels offer suites with various facilities including air conditioning, hairdryer, flat screen LCD satellite TV and radio, fridge, mini bar, ironing, safety deposit box, tea and coffee makers, and bathrobes and slippers. Its sports and leisure facilities include swimming pool, indoor heated pool, tennis court, mini golf, children's playground. Furthermore, the company's hotels operate various restaurants, bars and lounges, which provide international cuisines, breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, snacks and desserts or light meals, salads, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and cocktails and mock tails to its customers. Constantinou Bros is headquartered in Paphos, Cyprus. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 8: Liquidity