- Published: September 2011
Jindal Hotels Ltd (507981) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: February 2014
- 30 Pages
- World Market Intelligence
"Jindal Hotels Ltd (507981) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jindal Hotels Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jindal Hotels Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jindal Hotels Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jindal Hotels Ltd (JHL) is a hotel management company, in India. The company manages a three star hotel, Surya Palace Hotel (SPH). The hotel is principally a business hotel offering deluxe rooms, club rooms and suites. The hotel provides facilities and amenities including gymnasium, golf courses, airport transfers, mini bar and health clubs. SPH also offers eleven banquet halls for the celebrations of weddings, receptions and corporate events. The company also provides personalized services for all the occasions. SPH also owns four restaurants to offer Indonesian, Chinese, French, Thai, Malaysian, Italian, Lebanese and Mexican cuisines. JHL is headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Four Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 9: Liquidity