- Language: English
- 66 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Bulgaria
Grand Hotel Varna AD Varna: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
- 10 pages
- World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence's 'Grand Hotel Varna AD Varna: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Grand Hotel Varna AD Varna: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Grand Hotel Varna AD Varna' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Grand Hotel Varna AD Varna (Grand Hotel) owns and operates five luxury hotels in Varna, Bulgaria. Grand Hotel's hotel properties include one five-star hotel: Grand Hotel Varna and four four-star hotels: Dolphin, Dolphin-Marina, Rubin and Lebed. It offers services to tourists and corporate clients. Grand Hotel provides spa services to its guests along with an inventory of 833 rooms, 61 suites, 28 maisonettes, and four apartments. It also undertakes various recreational activities such as sightseeing tours, sport, cultural programs and balneology for its guests. Grand Hotel operates as a subsidiary of Balkan Tourist Development Services. The company is headquartered in Varna, Bulgaria. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
List of Figures