- Language: English
- 27 Pages
- Published: January 2015
California Training Requirements Compliance Guide
- ID: 2080724
- January 2015
- Region: United States, California
- Specialty Technical Publishers
The California Training Requirements Compliance Guide assists in establishing training programs that meet federal and state-specific requirements. With step-by-step summaries and explanations presented in a user-friendly format, this guide helps to ensure compliance with California CCRs and Code of Federal Regulations at 40 CFR environmental, 29 CFR 1910 health and safety, and 49 CFR transportation training requirements. The California Training Requirements Compliance Guide is a valuable reference for anyone who is designing, managing, directing, or implementing a training program including Safety Officers/Directors, Human Resources, Risk Manager/Quality and Loss Control Managers, Industrial Hygienist and Fire Chief/Marshall.
- Summarizes CCR, OSHA, EPA, and DOT in a consistent format
- Enables the user to:
Develop a successful program to identify all training requirements that are applicable
Reduce long-term training costs
Ensure that all training decisions are based on regulatory requirements, as well as company policies and principles
Standardize presentation of material
Make training more effective by incorporating an evaluation/feedback process
Provide documentation for a fully accountable program
Prevent redundancies in training
Reduce the risk of accidents
Improve emergency response
A separate Training Guide for Healthcare Facilities including JACHO, EPA, OSHA and DOT requirements is also available.
- California regulatory codes: 3 CCR (Pesticides), 8 CCR(Cal/OSHA), 14 CCR (Oil Spills), 17 CCR (California Department of Health), 22 CCR (Hazardous Waste), and 23 CCR (Water)
Federal regulatory codes: 40 CFR (Environmental), 29 CFR (Occupational Health and Safety), and 49 CFR (Transportation)
- ISO 14000 – Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9000 – Quality Management Systems
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Regulatory citation correlation list
- What triggers a given requirement
Management System - Offers a system for managing all applicable environmental, health and safety, and transportation training programs
Summaries - Covers both federal and state regulatory training requirements, including what triggers each requirement, who must be trained and when, what topics need to be covered, when training and retraining is required, recordkeeping requirements, and date last modified
Key Word index - Cross references to training needs by job title and work area, by regulation, and keyword.
Published on a Quarterly basis.
* For multiple user access options please click on Enquire before Buying * SHOW LESS READ MORE >