Environmental Auditing in California is an indispensable resource for environmental and occupational health and safety professionals, attorneys, and corporate counsel who need to stay current with federal and California environmental regulations.
This publication's Air Quality Topic module includes checklists for the Bay Area (BAAQMD) and South Coast Counties (SCAQMD).
- Easy to use and field-tested by recognized experts in environmental auditing
- Assists facilities in the demonstration of due diligence and risk mitigation
- Allows organizations to add company- and site-specific requirements
- Includes procedural checklists to support good management practices
- Enables experienced auditors to expedite an inquiry, and less experienced auditors to review the detailed guide notes as required
- Air quality
- Drinking water
- Facility management systems
- Hazardous materials
- Hazardous wastes
- Oil and petroleum
- Radiation (NRC licenses)
- Solid wastes
- Toxic Substances Control Act
- Underground storage tanks
Applicability Tables - Applicability Tables facilitate quick and easy determination of which regulations and sections of the checklists apply to specific facility operations.
Pre-Audit Preparation - Lists materials to be reviewed before conducting an audit
Rulebook - Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Scoresheet - Enables quick recording of a facility's compliance status for each requirement. Additional features include customizable scoresheets.
Published on a Quarterly basis.
- For multiple user access options please click on Enquire before Buying -