- Language: English
- 96 Pages
- Published: January 2012
Environmental Auditing: Integrated California & Federal Compliance Guide
- Published: September 2014
- Region: United States, California
- Specialty Technical Publishers
The Environmental Auditing: Integrated California and Federal Compliance Guide is used to assess a facility's compliance with federal and California-specific environmental regulations, and to ensure that audits thoroughly identify major regulatory compliance challenges. The Guide integrates federal and state requirements for each topic, and includes California-specific modules that differ from the federal programs. Environmental Auditing is an indispensable resource for environmental and occupational health and safety professionals, attorneys, and corporate counsel.
- Easy to use and field-tested by recognized experts in environmental auditing
- Assists facilities in the demonstration of due diligence and risk mitigation
- Allows organizations to add company- and site-specific requirements
- Includes procedural checklists to support good management practices
- Enables experienced auditors to expedite an inquiry, and less experienced auditors to review the detailed guide notes as required
- Air quality
- Drinking water
- Facility management systems
- Hazardous materials
- Hazardous wastes
- Oil and petroleum
- Radiation (NRC licenses)
- Solid wastes
- Toxic Substances Control Act
- Underground storage tanks
Applicability Tables - Applicability Tables facilitate quick and easy determination of which regulations and sections of the checklists apply to specific facility operations.
Pre-Audit Preparation - Lists materials to be reviewed before conducting an audit
Rulebook - Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Scoresheet - Enables quick recording of a facility's compliance status for each requirement. Additional features include customizable scoresheets.
Published on a Quarterly basis.
* For multiple user access options please click on Enquire before Buying * SHOW LESS READ MORE >