Thomas Cook Group PLC in Travel ( World)
- ID: 2080816
- February 2016
- Region: Global
- 25 pages
- Euromonitor International
Thomas Cook has continued its transformation in 2015 after the severe financial difficulties it faced in 2011. 2015 saw a return to profitability, particularly in the UK and Northern Europe, but Germany and Eastern Europe continue to struggle.
The International’s Thomas Cook Group PLC in Travel ( World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the Travel market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Activities, Booking, Flows, Lodging, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.