- Language: English
- Published: April 2014
- Region: California, United States
Environmental/OSHA State Differences: covering 49 States
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Global
- Specialty Technical Publishers
This unique Guide is presented in two parts.
The Environmental State Differences Summaries identify all the important, and often complex, regulatory differences from similar federal rules with which facilities in each state must comply. Used in conjunction with either STP's Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide, or Environmental Compliance: Simplified National Guide, these detailed summaries make it feasible to identify the full range of environmental regulatory compliance challenges facing a facility.
The corresponding Environmental State Differences Checklists are written to relate directly to their federal counterparts. This ensures minimum misinterpretation across Federal and State issues. State differences that have no similar federal requirements are also included. Each state difference is classified in terms of how it can best be used for ongoing compliance management and support of an auditing, checking, and corrective action effort.
These programs are used by attorneys, senior EHS management, corporate EHS auditors, consultants, facility compliance personnel, government agencies and cities.
- Available for all 49 states, including Puerto Rico (may be purchased as a single state or any combination of states) California is covered as a separate comprehensive federal and state Guide due to the extent of their differences.
- Extensively field-tested by STC's experienced environmental compliance auditors
- Enable companies to confidently perform internal self-assessments of their ongoing compliance. Allows auditors to compare compliance issues between states right to the question level
- Air quality
- Audit privilege
- Drinking water
- Hazardous materials
- Hazardous wastes
- Oil and petroleum and aboveground storage tanks (ASTs)
- Operator certification (for publicly owned treatment works)
- Solid wastes
- Underground storage tanks
Introduction - Provides a brief overview of the state's regulatory structure
Workbooks - Link each state difference identified to the corresponding federal regulatory requirement to enable comprehensive, one-stop auditing
Rulebook - Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Checklists - Enable convenient collection of audit findings and assist in report generation
Published on a Quarterly basis.
*To purchase 'Environmental/OSHA State Differences: Any 1 State' and for multiple user access options please Click on Enquire before Buying * SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Regulatory Differences Summary
Agency Contact Information
Underground Storage Tanks
Oil Spill Prevention and Aboveground Storage Tanks
Operator Certification at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Regulatory Differences Checklists
Oil and Petroleum
Toxics Substances Control Act