- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Global
Analysis of the Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions Market
- ID: 2081473
- March 2012
- 92 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
After a serious market contraction in 2009, the Mexican market started showing clear signs of recovery in 2010. The competitive landscape was reinforced by vendors introducing new applications and integrating video solutions. Collaboration is rapidly evolving to integrate with business processes and enterprise social network communications.
- The scope of this research service covers the following applications: traditional and IP telephony, UM, videoconferencing endpoints solutions, e-mail on-premises server licenses, and unified clients.
- For time-division multiplexing (TDM) and IP telephony solutions in this research service, “line” represents an extension or a license to use at least one endpoint device.
- Revenue consists of manufacturer-level sales for UC applications. Revenue does not include service fees associated with maintenance programs, integration services, consulting services, installation, and/or training.
- Revenue is stated in U.S. dollars unless otherwise mentioned.
KEY QUESTIONS THIS STUDY WILL ANSWER
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- Which technology trends will affect the unified communications market?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to offer new services and integrate them into a new platform?
Total UC and Collaboration Solutions Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Unified Client Segment Breakdown
Unified Messaging Segment Breakdown
Videoconferencing Segment Breakdown
E-mail On-premises Server Licenses Segment Breakdown
IP Telephony Segment Breakdown
Traditional Telephony Segment Breakdown
IP Phones Segment Breakdown
The Last Word