This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Materion Brush Inc. (Materion Brush), formerly Brush Wellman Inc., is an integrated beryllium producer. The company manufactures and distributes high performance metallic beryllium, beryllium-containing alloys and beryllia ceramic. It also provides services such as plating, post machine firing, metallization, laser cutting, brazing, glazing, dicing and lapping services. The company serves various markets including aerospace, communications, medicine, safety, discovery, oil and gas, mining, alternative energy, safety, defense and security, and transportation. It operates production and service center facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. It operates as a subsidiary of Materion Corporation. Materion Brush is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
As part of its strategic growth plan, the company entered into federal contract with the Defense Logistics Agency's Defense Supply Center, Fort Belvoir, for beryllium upgrade.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Materion Brush Inc. - Key Facts
Materion Brush Inc. - Key Employees
Materion Brush Inc. - Major Products and Services
Materion Brush Inc. - History
Materion Brush Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Materion Brush Inc. - Business Description
Materion Brush Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Materion Brush Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Extensive Product Portfolio
Strength - Diverse End Markets
Strength - Strong Parent Support
Materion Brush Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Materion Brush Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services
Opportunity - Growing Beryllium Market
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook
Opportunity - Partnership with Liquidmetal Technologies
Materion Brush Inc. - Threats
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks
Threat - Threat form Substitutes
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Materion Brush Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Materion Brush Inc., Key Facts
Materion Brush Inc., Key Employees
Materion Brush Inc., Major Products and Services
Materion Brush Inc., History
Materion Brush Inc., Key Competitors