• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, March 2012, Pages: 16
World Market Intelligence's 'KLM Royal Dutch Airlines: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'KLM Royal Dutch Airlines: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KLM) offers domestic and international services for passenger transport, cargo transport along with engineering and maintenance services. The company along with its partners operates 715 flights a day serving152 destinations that include 79 medium haul and 73 long haul destinations. The company operates with a fleet of 211 aircraft from its hub in Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. In 2004, KLM merged with Air France and established Air France KLM Group and serves 236 destinations in 106 countries across five continents. KLM is a member of SkyTeam, an airline alliance that offers a network of 926 destinations in 173 countries. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
List of Figures