• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
ChemCheck Handbook - Manual including updates
Specialty Technical Publishers, May 2013
The ChemCheck Handbook is the most extensive, easy-to-use, quality-controlled reference available for hazardous chemicals and their governing regulations. Designed to assist in determining which of the many federal and state regulations apply to various hazardous chemicals, the Handbook is an indispensable resource for environmental compliance professionals, process engineers, industrial hygienists, purchasing agents, safety managers, and others who work with chemicals.
- Covers more than 4,500 unique chemicals, describing their related physical and chemical characteristics and listing the regulations that govern each
- Includes information on both federal and leading state regulations
- Searchable by chemical name, synonym, family name, or CASE (Chemical Abstracts Service) registration number
- Assists in developing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Air (Clean Air Act)
- Hazardous waste (RCRA)
- Homeland Security Act (DHS Section 550 Facility Anti-Terrorism Regulations (CFATS))
- Pesticides (FIFRA)
- Superfund and emergency planning (Superfund and SARA Title III)
- Toxics (TSCA and more)
- Transportation (DOT Hazardous Materials classification)
- TSCA (PAIR) reporting
- Water (Clean Water Act)
- Workplace (OSHA and National Toxicology Program)
Matrix Format - Includes dozens of regulation-specific lists covering more than 4,500 unique chemicals in handy multi-list matrices, enabling users to determine at a glance the many regulations that apply to each chemical in use (over 12,000 cross-references in total)
Information for Leading States - Incorporates state matrices that complement federal material for California, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas
This is published on a Quarterly basis.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.