• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Complete Guide to Environmental Law
Specialty Technical Publishers, May 2013
The Complete Guide to Environmental Law offers a comprehensive review of hazardous materials liability and enforcement, examining federal laws and regulations in detail. Written in clear language to meet the needs of professionals who are responsible for translating legal and technical jargon into workable programs, the Guide provides an accurate map of the complex and ever-changing field of federal environmental law.
It is written primarily for attorneys by attorneys, and is well used by corporate counsel and senior executives in corporations, accounting and engineering firms as well as by law professors and their students.
- Explains complex environmental laws and how they relate to each other
- Interprets the specific requirements of each significant federal law
- Provides details about the application of current legislation, including enforcement penalties
- Examines overlapping and inconsistent requirements of different laws
- Discusses precedent-setting cases and how they illustrate points of law
- Covers implications of training requirements, new pollution control technologies, right-to-know provisions, and expanding facility and homeland security developments
- Outlines compliance requirements and deadlines
- Is well cross-referenced to US Codes, Federal CFRs, and the Federal Register
- Includes useful supplementary materials (see Features section below)
- Air quality regulation and emission monitoring
- Cleanup of toxic contamination, under Superfund, including Brownfield re-development
- Emergency planning, prevention and accidental release prevention
- Facility and homeland security, safety analysis, and counter-terrorism programs
- Pollution prevention
- Regulation of toxic chemicals addressing pesticides, petroleum, lead radon, and asbestos, with additional information on Green Guides, and labeling
- Transportation of hazardous materials, security plans, emergency response, and liability
- Waste management including hazardous, non-hazardous, and medical waste
- Water quality
- Worker protection, emergency planning, hazard communication, and HAZWOPER
Supplementary Material - Matrix Wall Chart outlines laws and regulations by topic and provides information about implementing agencies and funding
Additional Chapters Cover - Comprehensive citation indices, forms, and lists of regulated chemicals
Published on a Quarterly basis.
* For multiple user access options please click on Enquire before Buying *
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.