- Language: English
- 22 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Global, Singapore
Jamieson Laboratories Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Global
- 18 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Jamieson Laboratories Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jamieson Laboratories Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jamieson Laboratories Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jamieson Laboratories Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jamieson Laboratories Ltd. (Jamieson Laboratories) is a manufacturer and distributor of natural healthcare products. The company's product portfolio includes vitamins, adult multivitamin formulas, children's multivitamin formulas, minerals, omegas and EFAs, glucosamine, probiotics, nutrition products, herbs, provitamina, first aid skincare products, and pet care products. The company operates through its state-of-the-art pharmaceutical manufacturing laboratories in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Jamieson Laboratories primarily markets its products through retail stores and distributors. The company distributes its products in over 50 countries across North America, Central America and the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Jamieson Laboratories is headquartered in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations