- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
ABF - Association British food Ingredients: Ingredients - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global, United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 12 Pages
- Canadean Ltd
"ABF - Association British food Ingredients: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ABF - Association British food Ingredients"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ABF - Association British food Ingredients" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ABF - Association British food Ingredients"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ABF Ingredients, Ltd. (ABFI) is an ingredient manufacturer based in the UK. The company produces ingredients for food and non-food applications. Its product portfolio includes enzymes, esters, extruded ingredients, lactose, specialty lipids, specialty powders, specialty flours, yeast extracts, and whey proteins. ABFI operates through its subsidiaries AB Enzymes, ABITEC Corporation, Ohly and PGP International. The company operates as a division of Associated British Foods and has operations spread across Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The company is headquartered in Peterborough, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
ABF Ingredients: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report, United Kingdom, company overview, key facts, business description, SWOT analysis, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, key employees & locations and subsidaries.
ABF - Association British food Ingredients