- Language: English
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global
CP Kelco: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "CP Kelco: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "CP Kelco: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about CP Kelco
Canadean's "CP Kelco: Ingredients Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CP Kelco" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CP Kelco"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CP Kelco U.S., Inc. (CP Kelco) is a specialty hydrocolloids manufacturer, based in the US. The company's product portfolio includes carageenan, cellulose gums, diutan gums, gellan gums, whey protein concentrates, pectin, refined locust bean gums, welan gums and xanthan gums. It offers its products to a number of industries, which includes foods, beverages, personal care, household products, industrial applications, papermaking and oilfield drilling. CP Kelco markets its products under the brand names of GENULACTA, GENUGEL, GENUTINE, GENUVISCO, CALEXIS, CEKOL, CELFLO, CELFLOW, CELPOL, CELLUFIX, FINNFIX, REOMASTER, KELCO-VISTM, KELCO-CRETE, GEOVIS XT, GELZAN, KELCOGEL and GENU among others. The company operates as a subsidiary of J.M. Huber Corporation. It operates in the US, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore and the UK. CP Kelco is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 key employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
List of Figures