- Published: December 2011
Mercadona, S.A.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: March 2012
- 13 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Mercadona, S.A.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services
Canadean's "Mercadona, S.A.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Mercadona, S.A.
Canadean's "Mercadona, S.A.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mercadona, S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mercadona, S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mercadona, S.A. (Mercadona) is a supermarket chain, operating in Spain. The supermarkets offer a comprehensive range of food products, pharmacy goods, personal hygiene items, beauty supplies, complements, butcher products, greengroceries, delicatessens, bakery products, cosmetics, perfumeries, fishmonger and animal food products. Mercadona also provides online shopping, home delivery and telephone order taking services. The company offers a range of private label brands supplied by the leading manufacturers. Its private label brand portfolio includes Bosque Verde, Hacendado and Deli Plus, amongst others. As of January 10, 2012, the company operated a network of 1,357 supermarkets, located across 46 provinces in 15 autonomous communities. Mercadona is headquartered in Valencia, Spain. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 key employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
List of Figures