- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: December 2014
- Region: India
Provogue (India) Limited: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2087422
- March 2012
- Region: India
- 35 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Provogue (India) Limited: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Provogue (India) Limited: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Provogue (India) Limited
Canadean's "Provogue (India) Limited: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Provogue (India) Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Provogue (India) Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Provogue (India) Limited (Provogue India) is a manufacturer and retailer of fashion apparel for men and women. The company designs, manufactures and markets textiles and related products. It sells apparel and accessories including shirts, trousers, suits, bottoms, tops, jeans, footwear, sunglasses, fragrance, fashion watches, innerwear and other accessories. It has company-owned and franchised stores under the brands: Provogue and Prozone. The company sells apparel under the brand name - Provogue. It also has shop-in-shop counters in lifestyle department stores and multi-branded store formats. In FY2011, the company operated 145 Provogue stores and 140 shop-in-shops across India. In addition, the company through its joint venture with Capital Shopping Centres Plc and Prozone Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., develops regional shopping centers and related mixed-use real estate. Provogue India is headquartered in Mumbai, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 key employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
Table 8: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Capital Expenditure
Figure 9: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 10: Liquidity