- Language: English
- 176 Pages
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global
Combined Motor Holdings Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
- 28 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Combined Motor Holdings Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Combined Motor Holdings Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Combined Motor Holdings Ltd.
Canadean's "Combined Motor Holdings Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Combined Motor Holdings Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Combined Motor Holdings Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Combined Motor Holdings Ltd. (CMH Group) is a motor retailer based in South Africa. The company operates through its subsidiaries Bonerts, Investment Cars Bryanston, Investment Cars Bloomsbury, BRP SA and Waterworld. The company sells new and used cars and holds franchises for the sale of several product ranges. The company has a dealership agreement with the vast majority of automobile companies which includes Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Peugeot, Citroen, Nissan, Nissan Diesel, Honda, BMW, Volkswagen, Ford Mazda, General Motors, Lexus, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Suzuki, Kia and Lamborghini. The company also offers a range of other services including full maintenance leasing, insurance and car rentals.Combined Motor Holdings Ltd. is headquartered in Durban, South Africa. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
5 key employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Capital Expenditure
Figure 9: Turnover – Inventory and Asset