- Language: English
- Published: July 2014
Soja protein a.d. Becej: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2087444
- March 2012
- 27 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Soja protein a.d. Becej: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Soja protein a.d. Becej: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Soja protein a.d. Becej
Canadean's "Soja protein a.d. Becej: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Soja protein a.d. Becej" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Soja protein a.d. Becej"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Soja protein a.d. Becej (Sojaprotein ) is a joint stock company based in Serbia. The company is mainly involved in soybean processing. The company produces various soy products for the food and animal feed industry. The product portfolio of the company includes full fat enzyme active flour, full fat toasted flour, defatted lightly toasted flour/grits, defatted toasted flour enriched with lecithin, protein mixtures with high emulgation properties and crude degummed soybean oil among others. The company has a processing capacity of 300,000 tons of soybean per year. The Victoria Group is the major stock holder of the company. The company is headquartered in Becej, Serbia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 key employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Turnover – Inventory and Asset