- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
Shepherd Neame Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
- 33 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Shepherd Neame Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Shepherd Neame Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Shepherd Neame Limited
Canadean's "Shepherd Neame Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Shepherd Neame Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Shepherd Neame Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Shepherd Neame Limited (SNL) is a manufacturer and distributor of beer. The company primarily produces wines, cider, spirits and minerals. In addition, the company's products portfolio consists of beers, which includes cask ales, bottled ales and lagers; seasonal cask ales; and todd's wine which includes red and white wines. The other activities of the company include property ownership and public house, and hotel management services. The company sells its products under several brand names such as, Bishops Finger, Amber Ale, Christmas Ale, Late Red and among others. SNL is headquartered in Faversham, Kent, UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.2 Capital Expenditure
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 key employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Capital Expenditure
Figure 7: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 8: Liquidity