- Published: October 2011
Samson Paper Holdings Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
- 31 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Samson Paper Holdings Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Samson Paper Holdings Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Samson Paper Holdings Limited
Canadean's "Samson Paper Holdings Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Samson Paper Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Samson Paper Holdings Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Samson Paper Holdings Limited (Samson Paper) is an investment holding company. The company is principally into manufacturing, trading and marketing of diverse variety of paper products. It is also into several other activities such as trading of consumable aeronautic parts and provision of related services, and provision of logistic services and marine services. Samson Paper also focused on the printing of computer forms, and provides customized forms. The company operates through its subsidiaries and a network of more than 20 sales offices located across the domestic Hong Kong market and in China and Singapore. Samson Paper is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 key employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation