This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sonic Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sonic Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths weaknesses opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations company history major products and services key employees and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sonic Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sonic Corp (Sonic) is a drive-in restaurant operator based in the US. It was founded by Troy Smith as Top Hat Drive-In in 1950 and was renamed to Sonic in 1959. As of August 31 2014 the company operates more than 3,518 drive-in restaurants including 391 the company operated and 3,127 franchise operated restaurants throughout the US which makes it the largest drive-in restaurant chain in the US. The company's menu features frozen desserts sandwiches hamburgers salads wraps beverages and burritos among others. Sonic operates through two reportable divisions: company drive-ins and franchise drive-ins. The company's restaurants serve around three million customers every day with every order is prepared fresh and made to order. Sonic is headquartered in Oklahoma City Oklahoma the US.
2 Sonic Corp. - Key Employees
3 Sonic Corp. - Key Employees Biographies
4 Sonic Corp. - Major Products and Services
5 Sonic Corp. - History
6 Sonic Corp. - Company Statement
7 Sonic Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Sonic Corp. - Head Office
8 Sonic Corp. - Business Analysis
8.1 Sonic Corp. - Company Overview
8.2 Sonic Corp. - Business Description
9 Sonic Corp. - SWOT Analysis
9.1 Sonic Corp. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
9.2 Sonic Corp. - Strengths
9.2.1 Strength - Strong Focus on Franchise Model
9.2.2 Strength - Increase in Same Store Sales
9.2.3 Strength - Carhop Business
9.3 Sonic Corp. - Weaknesses
9.3.1 Weakness - Declining Financial Performance
9.3.2 Weakness - Litigations
9.4 Sonic Corp. - Opportunities
9.4.1 Opportunity - Recovering US Restaurant Industry
9.4.2 Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
9.4.3 Opportunity - New Product Launches
9.5 Sonic Corp. - Threats
9.5.1 Threat - Rising Labor Costs in the US
9.5.2 Threat - Intense Competition
9.5.3 Threat - Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
10 Sonic Corp. - Company Financial Analysis
10.1 Sonic Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
11 Sonic Corp. - Interim ratios
11.1.1 Sonic Corp. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
11.2 Sonic Corp. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
11.2.1 Sonic Corp. - Revenue and Operating margin
11.2.2 Sonic Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
11.2.3 Sonic Corp. - Operational Efficiency
11.2.4 Sonic Corp. - Solvency
11.2.5 Sonic Corp. - Valuation
11.3 Sonic Corp. - Key Competitors
12 Sonic Corp. - Recent Developments
13.2 Sonic Corp. - Ratio Definitions