- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
Sonic Corporation : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
- 35 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Sonic Corporation : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sonic Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sonic Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sonic Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sonic Corp (Sonic) is a drive-in restaurant operator based in the US. It was founded by Troy Smith as Top Hat Drive-In in 1950 and was renamed to Sonic in 1959. The company opened first Sonic Drive-In in Shawnee, Oklahoma in 1953. The company operates more than 3,556 drive-in restaurants throughout the US, which makes it the largest drive-in restaurant chain in the US. The company's menu features frozen desserts, sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, wraps, beverages and burritos among others. Sonic operates through two reportable divisions: company drive-ins and franchise drive-ins. The company's restaurants serve around three million customers every day with every order is prepared fresh and made to order. At the end of FY2012, the company operated 409 company-owned drive-in restaurants and 3,147 franchise drive-in restaurants across the US. The company is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions