• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
AmRest Holdings SE: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, July 2012, Pages: 27
Canadean's "AmRest Holdings SE: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "AmRest Holdings SE: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AmRest Holdings SE"
Canadean's "AmRest Holdings SE: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AmRest Holdings SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AmRest Holdings SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AmRest Holdings SE (AmRest) is a quick service and casual dining restaurant chain operator in Central and Eastern Europe. The company was founded in 1993 as American Restaurants Services Sp. z o.o. and transformed into AmRest in 2000 as a result of joint venture between American Restaurants and Yum! Brands. AmRest currently operates a portfolio of over 700 quick service and casual dining restaurants under KFC, Pizza Hut, Applebee's, Burger King and Starbucks brands. Furthermore, AmRest restaurants provide on-site catering, take-away and drive-in services at special sales points alongside providing delivery services through telephone orders. The company conducts restaurant business operations through franchise and joint venture agreements or as an owner of the brands. AmRest is headquartered in Wroclaw, Poland.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions