- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: September 2014
MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule
- ID: 2087900
- May 2014
- 29 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"MARUICHI Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services financial ratios financial analysis key employees company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MARUICHI Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "MARUICHI Co. Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "MARUICHI Co. Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
MARUICHI Co. Ltd. (MARUICHI) is a food and nutrition company. The company offers marine products and processed marine products frozen foods and daily food dry foods and processed foods. Its business lines include food service merchandising retail support and logistics. The company develops and provides bulk food ordering system. MARUICHI also purchases and sells fishery products processed fishery products and frozen food. It provides its services to catering establishments hospitals nursing homes resort facilities and others. The company retails products of tuna true sardine bonito shrimp scallops callus once carp seaweed and others. MARUICHI is headquartered in Nagano Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 MARUICHI Co., Ltd.
2 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
3 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
4 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Head Office
5 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
5.1 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
6 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Company Financial Analysis
6.1 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
7 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Interim ratios
7.1.1 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
7.2 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
7.2.1 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
7.2.2 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
7.2.3 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
7.2.4 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Solvency
7.2.5 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Valuation
7.3 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
7.3.1 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Market Capitalization
7.3.2 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Efficiency
7.3.3 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Valuation
7.3.4 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
7.3.5 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Liquidity
8.2 MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Ratio Definitions