- Language: English
- 38 Pages
- Published: August 2014
YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Company Capsule
- ID: 2087911
- February 2014
- 28 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"YAMANAKA CO. LTD. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services financial ratios financial analysis recent developments key employees company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "YAMANAKA CO. LTD."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "YAMANAKA CO. LTD." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "YAMANAKA CO. LTD."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
YAMANAKA CO. LTD. (YAMANAKA) is a diversified company based in Japan. The company operates through four business segments including general retail fast food horticulture products and sports club. Its products include soy sauce ultra-deep sea water tomatoes juice and olive oil. YAMANAKA offers seasonal food products. The company operates 67 stores in Mie Nagoya and Mikawa regions among others Japan. Its affiliated companies include Co. Ltd. Ivy Daily Sun Co. Ltd. and Asti Development Co. Ltd. YAMANAKA is headquartered in Nagoya Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 YAMANAKA CO., LTD.
2 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Key Employees
3 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Major Products and Services
4 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Head Office
5 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Business Analysis
5.1 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Company Overview
6 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Company Financial Analysis
6.1 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
7 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Interim ratios
7.1.1 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
7.2 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
7.2.1 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Revenue and Operating Profit
7.2.2 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Asset and Liabilities
7.2.3 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Solvency
7.2.4 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Valuation
7.3 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Competitive Benchmarking
7.3.1 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Market Capitalization
7.3.2 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Efficiency
7.3.3 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
7.3.4 YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Liquidity
8 YAMANAKA CO., LTD.Recent Developments
9.2 YAMANAKA CO., LTD.Ratio Definitions