- Language: English
- 135 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: United Kingdom
Turners Auctions Limited - Company Capsule
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
- 23 Pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Turners Auctions Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Turners Auctions Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Turners Auctions Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Turners Auctions Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Turners Auctions Limited (Turners Auctions) is an auction house based in New Zealand. The company re-markets motor vehicles, trucks, commercial goods, and heavy machinery. It purchases motor vehicles and commercial goods for resale and provides motor vehicle finance. Turners Auctions operates through two business segments which include auctions and finance division. The company's auction division re-markets motor vehicles and commercial goods, trucks and heavy machinery. Its finance division provides motor vehicle finance. The company operates through 18 branches in New Zealand. Turners Auctions is headquartered in Penrose, New Zealand. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
Turners Auctions Limited - Company Capsule, Retailing, New Zealand, Canadean Overview, Key facts, Major Products and Services, Key Employees, Locations and Subsidiaries, Financial Ratios
Turners Auctions Limited