- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: November 2014
Walcom Group Limited - Company Capsule
- ID: 2087918
- July 2013
- 22 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Walcom Group Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, competitive benchmarking, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Walcom Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Walcom Group Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Walcom Group Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Walcom Group Limited (Walcom Group) is an animal feed additive products manufacturer and distributor based in China. The company operates in research, development, commercialization, production, marketing and trade of animal feed additive products for pig, poultries, aquatic, cows, poultries, beef cattle and sheep. It also trades in Chinese herbs and natural plant extracts. Walcom Group's products include porcimax, porcinin plus, eggronin plus, avianin plus and aquanin plus. The company has its operations in China, Hong Kong, Thailand, and the Philippines. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Walcom International Limited, Shanghai Walcom, Beijing New World Bio-Tech Company Limited, Walcom Bio-Chemicals Industrial Limited and International Limited (USA) LLC. Walcom Group is headquartered in Shanghai, China. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions