- Language: English
- Published: July 2014
Rilken S.A. - Company Capsule
- Published: September 2012
- 21 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Retail's "Rilken S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees
Retail's "Rilken S.A. - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rilken S.A."
Retail's "Rilken S.A. - Company Capsule" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Retail strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Rilken S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Rilken S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Rilken S.A. (Rilken) is a consumer products retailer based in Greece. The company primarily manufactures and retails cosmetics and personal care products. The product portfolio of the company includes shampoo, body creams, cosmetics, perfumes, hair care products, gels and dye coloring hair products. The company markets its products under the brands Hydro color, Phyto Color, and Rilken Silk' N Color. Rilken also manufactures the Rilken Cromatics line which is decorative cosmetics for lips and nails. It operates as a subsidiary of Henkel Hellas SA. The company was founded in the year 1975. Rilken is headquartered in Athens, Greece. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions