- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: January 2015
Stylife Corporation - Company Capsule
- ID: 2087957
- February 2014
- 23 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Stylife Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services financial ratios key competitors financial analysis key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Stylife Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Stylife Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Stylife Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Stylife Corporation (Stylife) is a retailing company based in Japan. The company offers apparel and accessories for men women and kids. Its portfolio includes outer products knit shirts cut sew denim pants skirt one piece bag shoes accessories fashion goods intimates season items maternity kids and baby and household goods. Stylife offers accessories such as earrings necklace bracelet and brooch. The company provides products of several brands including FRAPBOIS MIDWEST PAMEO POSE SeeByChloe Cry and meisje among others. The company operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Rakuten Inc. Stylife is headquartered in Shinagawa-ku Tokyo Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Stylife Corporation
2 Stylife Corporation - Key Employees
3 Stylife Corporation - Major Products and Services
4 Stylife Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Stylife Corporation - Head Office
5 Stylife Corporation - Business Analysis
5.1 Stylife Corporation - Company Overview
6 Stylife Corporation - Company Financial Analysis
6.1 Stylife Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
7 Stylife Corporation - Interim ratios
7.1.1 Stylife Corporation - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
7.2 Stylife Corporation - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
7.2.1 Stylife Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
7.2.2 Stylife Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
7.2.3 Stylife Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
7.2.4 Stylife Corporation - Solvency
7.3 Stylife Corporation - Key Competitors
8.2 Stylife CorporationRatio Definitions