- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
Venue Retail Group AB - Company Capsule
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Global
- 20 Pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Venue Retail Group AB - Company Capsule" contains a company overview, key facts, key employees, products and services as well as financial ratios.
Canadean's "Venue Retail Group AB - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Venue Retail Group AB"
Canadean's "Venue Retail Group AB - Company Capsule" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Venue Retail Group AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Venue Retail Group AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
Venue Retail Group AB - Company Capsule, Retailing, Sweden, Canadean Overview, Key facts, Major Products and Services, Key Employees, Financial Ratios
Venue Retail Group AB