- Language: English
- 564 Pages
- Published: September 2014
- Region: Global
Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Company Capsule
- ID: 2087976
- September 2014
- 25 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services financial ratios financial analysis company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad (Vinzavod) is a producer and distributor of alcoholic beverages. The company operates through its two segments namely wines and spirits. Its wines segment offers sort wine blended wine and collection wine. Vinzavod's spirits segment offers rakai brandy whisky anisette trimonzium anisette assenovgrad grain drink and others. The company markets its products under the brands such as Assena Antanta Mamut Tsaritsa Monastery Whispering Whispering MertotReserve MerlotTsarAssen MerlotTsarAssen Selection RubinTsarAssenSelection Kadarka Stanimashko. It exports its products to Germany Sweden Lithuania Latvia Estonia the Netherlands UK Czech Republic Vietnam and Canada. Vinzavod is headquartered in Assenovgrad Bulgaria. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad
2 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Major Products and Services
3 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Locations and Subsidiaries
3.1 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Head Office
4 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Business Analysis
4.1 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Company Overview
5 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Company Financial Analysis
5.1 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
6 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Interim ratios
6.1.1 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
6.2 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
6.2.1 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Revenue and Operating margin
6.2.2 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Asset and Liabilities
6.2.3 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Operational Efficiency
6.2.4 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Solvency
6.3 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Competitive Benchmarking
6.3.1 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Efficiency
6.3.2 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
6.3.3 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Liquidity
7.2 Vinzavod AD Asenovgrad - Ratio Definitions